The Registrar's Office is located on the first floor of the Student Services Building. Students can register for classes on the web or in person during specified registration periods. Payment for course registrations for Continuing Education non-matriculated students and senior citizen auditors may be made at Student Financial Services, also located on the first floor of the Student Services Building.
Important registration note: Registration for courses means you assume responsibility for paying all tuition and fees associated with your registration. Unless you drop courses or withdraw from the College by the published deadlines, you are responsible for the charges even if you do not attend a single class. The liability and refund policy is available on the Student Financial Services web page.
Important Dates to Remember
- Fall 2015 classes begin: Mon., August 31
- Fall 2015 add/drop period: Mon. - Mon., August 31 - September 7
In-person 9am - 5pm through Friday, September 4
24/7 online through Monday, September 7 at myHeliotrope
- Deadline for NYS Residency Applications: Fri., September 4
- Last day to apply for Pass/No Credit: Fri., September 18
- Last day to withdraw from a course: Tues., November 3 at 5:00 PM
- Advising Week: Mon. - Fri., November 9 - November 13
- Spring 2016 registration for matriculated students begins: Mon., November 16
- See the Spring 2016 Registration Guide for more details.
- Thanksgiving Recess (no classes): Wed. - Sun., November 25 - November 29
- Last day of Fall 2015 classes: Fri., December 18
- Final Exam Week: Mon. - Fri., December 14 - December 18
Fall 2015 classes begin Monday, August 31!
Visit our Academic Calendar for more dates you don’t want to miss!